- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – found the brake and power steering fluids dirty – recommend brake flush and power steering flush Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – found the air filter getting dirty – recommend replacing the filter next service Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Replaced front brake pads and front brake rotors. Road tested.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Road tested vehicle. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 2mm Right front – 2mm Left rear – 3mm Right rear – 3mm – recommend replacing the front brake pads and rotors Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid.
Juliann B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2020