- Replaced front brake pads and front brake rotors. Road tested.
- Disassemble components as necessary to gain access to fuel filter and installed a new replacement.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Removed the rear driveline assembly and rear pinion yoke. Removed failed seal and cleaned the contaminated area. Installed a new seal and reinstalled yoke. Reinstalled the driveline assembly, topped off the rear differential and road tested. Reinspected seal for leaks – no leaks detected.
- Performed transfer case service as needed. Verified proper level. Road tested.
Dave P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2022