- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. –Found the transmission fluid is dirty. – Recommend transmission service. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – good. –Found corrosion building up on the battery. Performed starter draw test -11.25v- within specifications. Tested charging system output – 14.82v- within specifications. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. – Recommend wiper blade replacement. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. –Found the spark plugs are worn, 0.047" gap. Specification is 0.035". – Recommend spark plug replacement and fuel induction cleaning. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front -3mm Right front -3mm –Found the front brake rotors are warped with .004" runout. – Recommend replacing the front brake pads and resurfacing the rotors. Left rear -4mm Right rear -4mm Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition. – Recommend a rodent repellent be installed due to rodent debris.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Replaced front brake pads and resurfaced front brake rotors. Road tested.
- Removed all necessary components and installed a new set of spark plugs as needed. Reinstalled all components and road tested.
- Drained and refilled transmission as needed. Rechecked for leaks – none.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Cleaned and serviced battery terminals and cable ends as needed.
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
Brandon P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2021