- Inspected and verified the concern, can hear a couple noises. Inspected and found the serpentine fan belt is saturated with coolant causing a noise. The coolant leak is from the thermostat housing. Found the power steering fluid to have metal in it, recommend to perform a power steering flush and monitor. We recommend replacing the thermostat housing, serpentine fan belt and both radiator hoses ASAP.
- Drained cooling system as needed. Replaced thermostat housing and thermostat gasket. Installed new radiator hoses as needed. Refilled and cycled cooling system. Cycled radiator fan. Road tested, reinspected and verified no further leak.
- Power flushed and cleaned cooling system. Restored PH level and coolant protection. Protection good to -35.
- Changed engine oil and filter. – found the engine oil 2 1/2 quarts low on arrival Lubed chassis points (where applicable). – noted the engine light is on – recommend to diagnose this concern Inspected all fluid levels and condition. – found transmission fluid leaking from the transmission pan and cooler lines – recommend a transmission service and replace cooler lines – found the brake fluid in poor condition, it appears a different fluid was put into the reservoir as the cap is swollen – recommend to replace the brake master cylinder and flush the system – found the power steering fluid to have metal particles in it – recommend a power steering flush and monitor – found the antifreeze low on arrival Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. – found the air filter dirty – recommend replacing the air filter – found the serpentine fan belt saturated with coolant – recommend replacing the fan belt Inspected tire pressures and depth. – recommend a tire rotation
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
Jeanette T. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2022