- Dismounted and repaired tire as needed. Tested and verified no further leak. Remounted tire and torqued to specifications. verified the repair on the test drive.
- Drained transmission and torque converter. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Refilled transmission. Road tested.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. –Found the brake fluid contains 3% moisture content and the fluid is dark. Recommend a brake fluid flush service. –Found the transmission fluid is dirty. Recommend a transmission fluid service. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – good. Performed starter draw test – within specifications. Tested charging system output – good. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. –Found the front wiper blades are worn. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. –Found the cabin air filter is very dirty and needs to be replaced. –Recommend a fuel induction cleaning service be performed. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front- 5mm Right front- 5mm Left rear- 6mm Right rear- 6mm Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. –Found the brake fluid contains 3% moisture content and the fluid is dark. Recommend a brake fluid flush service. Inspected tire pressures and depth. –Found a nail in the left rear tire. Recommend a tire repair. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
Dan S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/22/2020