- Mounted and balanced tires as needed.
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth. – found the front tires at the wear indicators with uneven treadwear – recommend replacing the 2 tires ASAP and perform alignment
- Performed wheel alignment and made necessary adjustments. Road tested.
- REPLACE LEFT FRONT WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLY PER INSPECTION
- Road tested twice but could not duplicate the concern. Did notice wheel bearing noise from the left front. Performed visual inspection of the undercarriage and front end components. Noted the lower engine cover missing and the fender wells are damaged. Found a branch stuck in the undercarriage by the axle – removed the branch as needed. Inspected and verified the left front wheel bearing is bad – recommend replacing the wheel bearing.
Hayli H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2021