- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. –Rear differential fluid is dirty. – During our inspection we found that your vehicle is due to have both differentials serviced. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – Our inspection showed your cabin air filter is due for replacement. – Our inspection showed your engine air filter is due for replacement. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -60°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Drained and refilled the front and rear differential fluids.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
David C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2023