- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. – found the brake fluid to have excessive moisture – recommend a brake system flush – found the power steering fluid getting dirty – recommend power steering flush Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – passed. Performed starter draw test – within specifications. Tested charging system output – v. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -35 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. – recommend replacing the wiper blades Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. – timing belt is due at 80,000 miles Inspected filters and ignition components. – found the air filter to have excessive sand in it – recommend replacing the filter – recommend replacing the spark plugs and perform fuel induction cleaning – found a rodent nest on top of the cabin air filter – recommend replacing the filter, clean out the housing and install Freshcab (deterrent) Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 7mm Right front – 7mm Left rear – 5mm Right rear – 5mm – the front brake rotors will need replacing next brake repair Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Removed all necessary components and installed a new set of spark plugs as needed. Reinstalled all components and road tested.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Drained the cooling system. Removed fan belts, timing cover and all necessary components. Replaced the front engine seals, water pump and timing belt tensioner. Installed a new timing belt. Reinstalled timing cover and fan belts. Refilled and cycled the cooling system as needed. Road tested.
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
Lynn P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2021