CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-18T22:01:56+00:002008 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-18T22:01:56+00:00
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. – found the brake fluid dirty – recommend a brake system flush – found the power steering rack is leaking – recommend replacing the rack and perform alignment Inspected operation of all external lights. – found the left reverse light to be out – replaced the light bulb as needed Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. – found the passenger side wiper coming apart – recommend replacing the wipers – found the horn is not working – recommend to diagnose this concern Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. – found the air filter dirty – recommend replacing the filter Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth. – tire pressures were low on arrival, properly inflated the tires as needed – noticed the right front shock is leaking – recommend replacing the front shocks
- Road tested and verified concern. Scan tested computer control system for stored trouble codes. Found code #P0562 – battery system voltage low, also found code #C0077 – low tire pressure. Searched for any related service bulletins. Inspected and found the tires pressures to be low on arrival, properly inflated the tires as needed. Tested again and found the TPMS warning light is now off. Performed charging system test. Battery – passed. Alternator output – passed at 14.5v. Starter draw test – passed. Possible the battery was drawn down if truck had not been driven regularly. Cleared the codes and road tested – the codes have not returned at this time.
Jean H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2020