CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-15T22:08:13+00:002009 Toyota Sienna CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-15T22:08:13+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. –Found the power steering rack is leaking. – Recommend power steering rack replacement, flush the system and perform an alignment. –Found the transmission fluid is dirty. – Recommend a transmission service. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. –Found the cabin air filter is dirty. – Recommend cabin air filter replacement. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Drained transmission and torque converter and removed transmission pan. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Replaced transmission filter and pan gasket. Reinstalled transmission pan. Refilled transmission. Road tested. Re-inspected for leaks – none at this time.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Performed wheel alignment and made necessary adjustments. Road tested.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- The technician removed all parts necessary to gain access to the power steering rack. Removed the power steering rack and installed a remanufactured power steering rack and pinion assembly. Reassembled all necessary parts. Topped off and cycled the system. Verified the repair on the test drive.
Debra W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021