2014 Mazda CX-5CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-05T22:00:38+00:00
- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – Good. Performed starter draw test -10.73v- within specifications. Tested charging system output -14.20v- within specifications. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. –Tested antifreeze protection – good to -25°F. Technician Note: Due for service at 90,000 miles. – Recommendation: Coolant system is due to be serviced. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. –Spark Plugs/Ignition Wires Technician Note: Due at 75,000 miles – Recommendation: Your vehicle is due to have the spark plugs replaced. –Fuel Induction Technician Note: During normal everyday driving, deposits accumulate on the throttle body, intake valves, and in the combustion chambers. Symptoms include: loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, fuel mileage and hard starting. – Recommendation: INDUCTION SERVICE – We recommend performing fuel induction service as part of normal maintenance. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front -6mm Right front -6mm –Rear Brakes Technician Note: Inspected brake pad thickness and found pads were at or below minimum specification. This is a potential safety concern. 3mm pad thickness remaining. – Recommendation: Your rear brakes require replacement. We recommend replacing the brake pads and resurfacing the rotors. –Rear Rotors – Recommendation: MACHINE REAR ROTORS – We recommend turning rear rotors on our brake lathe due to concerns found on inspection. Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Removed all necessary components and installed a new set of spark plugs as needed. Reinstalled all components and road tested.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Power flushed and cleaned cooling system. Restored PH level and coolant protection. Protection good to -35.
- Replaced rear brake pads and resurfaced rear brake rotors. Road tested and verified the repairs.
Robin W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2022