CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-21T22:00:30+00:002015 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-21T22:00:30+00:00
- Road tested and verified the concern. Noted the noise gets worse with speed, not necessarily RPMs. Inspected and found the right rear wheel bearing is bad. Recommend replacing the bearing assembly.
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. – found the engine air filter very dirty – recommend replacing the filter – found the cabin air filter dirty – recommend replacing the filter Tested antifreeze protection – good to – 60°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth. – recommend to rotate the tires
- Disassembled components as necessary to gain access to wheel bearing assembly. Removed failed hub assembly and installed new assembly as necessary. Road tested.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Inspected and rotated the tires as needed.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
Ellen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2022