CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-25T22:01:23+00:002015 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-25T22:01:23+00:00
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Removed rear differential cover and drained differential. Cleaned and flushed differential. Resealed and reinstalled rear differential cover. Filled differential to specification.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. –Found the rear differential fluid is dirty. Recommend a rear differential service. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery -good . Performed starter draw test -10.37v- within specifications. Tested charging system output – 14.35v. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. –Found the rear wiper blade is worn. Recommend replacing the rear wiper blade. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. –Recommend a fuel induction cleaning service. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front -5mm Right front -5mm Left rear -4mm Right rear -4mm Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
Rob C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2020