CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-02T22:02:28+00:002012 Infiniti G37 CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-02T22:02:28+00:00
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Mounted and balanced tire as needed.
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth. –Found the front tires are at 5/32 and the rear are at 3/32nds of an inch tread with heavy side wear. Recommend an alignment service due to tire wear. –Recommend a fuel induction service be performed.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Replaced rear brake pads and rear brake rotors. Road tested and verified the repair.
- Road tested vehicle. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 6mm Right front – 6mm Left rear – 0mm- the inner brake pad backing plate has ground into the rotor. Right rear – 1mm –Recommend replacing the rear brake pads and rotors. Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. –Recommend a brake fluid flush service.
Matt C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/30/2020