CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:05:03+00:002007 Pontiac G6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:05:03+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. – Replaced the burnt out right headlight low beam. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. –Found the air filter dirty. – Recommend air filter replacement. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -35°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Found the left center dash vent has a broken top tab. The vent will need to be replaced.
- Inspected and rotated the tires as needed.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
Dan B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021