CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:45+00:002015 Lexus RX 350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:45+00:00
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Power flushed and cleaned cooling system. Restored PH level and coolant protection. Protection good to -35.
- Removed all necessary components and installed a new set of spark plugs as needed. Reinstalled all components and road tested.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – passed. Performed starter draw test – within specifications. Tested charging system output – passed at 13.99v. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 8mm Right front – 8mm Left rear – 5mm Right rear – 5mm Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
Rich T. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020