- Disassembled components as necessary to gain access to the left front wheel bearing assembly. Removed failed hub assembly and installed new assembly as necessary. Verified the repair on the test drive.
- Drained the engine oil. Removed all necessary components to gain access to the engine oil pan. Removed the engine oil pan. Cleaned and prepared gasket surfaces. Installed a new oil pan gasket and resealed the oil pan. Reassembled all necessary parts. Filled engine with oil and replaced the oil filter. Started the engine and verified oil pressure is good. Road tested and verified repair. Rechecked for leaks- none found at this time.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. –Found the brake fluid contains 3% or higher moisture content. Recommend a brake fluid flush. Inspected operation of all external lights. –Found only half of the high mount stop lamp illuminates. Recommend a new high mount stop lamp assembly. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -35°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth. –Found the passenger rear rotor has center wear only, Found the inner pad was binding. Recommend resurfacing the rear rotors and deglazing the pads.
- Resurfaced the rear brake rotors, cleaned and deglazed the brake pads. Verified the repair on the test drive.
- The technician installed the customer supplied seat covers as requested.
- The technician removed the center high mount stop lamp and installed a new assembly. The whole light now works as designed.
- The technician verified the customers concern. Found the center high mount stop lamp is led and will need to be replaced.
- The technician verified the customers concern. Performed oil leak inspection.Found the oil pan is leaking. Recommend resealing the oil pan.
- The technician verified the customers concern. There is rotational noise that is louder when going straight or turning left. The noise quiets down when turning right at highway speeds. Appears to be the left front wheel bearing. Performed inspection and found no physical play in the bearing but there are signs of a leak at the rear of the hub. Recommend replacing the left front hub assembly.
Dan B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/25/2020