- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – Noted the brake fluid is dirty, recommend servicing. – Noted the power steering fluid is dirty, recommend servicing. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Inspected and rotated the tires as needed.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
Becky V. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2020