- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – found the power steering fluid dirty – recommend a power steering flush Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to – 30°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Drained transmission and torque converter. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Refilled transmission. Road tested.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Removed necessary components and performed upper air intake cleaning procedure. Reassembled and made any necessary adjustments as required. Road tested engine performance.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
Pat A. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/22/2023