- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed failed shocks and installed new replacements.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Drained the cooling system. Removed fan belts, timing cover and all necessary components. Replaced the front engine seals, water pump and timing belt tensioner. Installed a new timing belt. Reinstalled timing cover and fan belts. Refilled and cycled the cooling system as needed. Road tested.
- Drained transmission and torque converter. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Refilled transmission. Road tested.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
Jodie B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2020