- Drained the cooling system. Removed fan belts, timing cover and all necessary components. Replaced the front engine seals, water pump and timing belt tensioner. Installed a new timing belt. Reinstalled timing cover and fan belts. Replaced the thermostat. Refilled and cycled the cooling system as needed. Road tested.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Performed wheel alignment and made necessary adjustments. Road tested.
- Removed faulty power steering pump. Cleaned area and installed remanufactured pump as needed. Reinstalled the fan belt. Refilled system. Road tested and reinspected for leaks – no further leaks at this time.
- The technician removed all parts necessary to gain access to the knock sensor. Found the knock sensor wiring harness has been chewed up. Installed a new knock sensor wiring harness. Reassembled all necessary parts. Cleared the codes and verified the repair on the test drive.
- The technician removed all parts necessary to gain access to the power steering rack. Removed the power steering rack and installed a remanufactured power steering rack and pinion assembly.
- The technician removed the front sway bar end links. Installed new sway bar end links and verified the repair on the test drive.
- The technician removed the power steering reservoir and installed a new reservoir.
Tiffany M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2020