- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. –There are oil leaks present. – Recommendation: Cleaning the area and performing oil dye testing. – Your vehicle's power steering fluid is due to be serviced. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. –Filled the wiper fluid and primed the pump. Now works. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – Our inspection showed your air filter is due for replacement. – Our inspection showed your cabin air filter is due for replacement. Inspected battery cables and hold down. – Your battery's terminals are corroded. Battery terminal service is recommended. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -40°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Cleaned and serviced battery terminals and cable ends as needed.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
Merry H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/25/2023