- Road tested vehicle. Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). – found the valve cover gasket seeping – recommend to monitor – found the engine oil cooler lines leaking – recommend replacing the cooler lines Inspected all fluid levels and condition. – found the power steering fluid dirty – recommend a power steering flush – found the transfer case fluid dirty – recommend to service the transfer case Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – passed. Performed starter draw test – within specifications. Tested charging system output – passed at 14.95v. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected operation of all external lights. – noted the upper brake light is broken – recommend replacing the light Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. – found the engine air filter getting dirty Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 6mm Right front – 6 mm Left rear – 2mm Right rear – 2mm – recommend replacing the rear brake shoes and resurface the drums soon Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. – rotated the tires as needed Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Flushed and bled power steering system. Inspected system for leaks – none evident at this time.
- Serviced the transfer case fluid as needed. Road tested.
- Replaced rear brake shoes and resurfaced rear brake drums. Road tested.
Erin C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2021