- Inspected compressor drive belt, hoses and connections. Evacuated and vacuum tested system. – found the system to have only 9 ounces in it on arrival – system holds vacuum for 30 minutes Added refrigerant and dye as needed to perform halogen leak test. – found refrigerant leak from the high side pressure line from the compressor to the condenser – recommend replacing the line, charge and retest
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). – found oil leak at the oil pressure sensor – recommend replacing the sensor Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – found the transmission and brake fluids dirty – recommend a transmission service and a brake system flush Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. – found both front marker lights to be out – recommend replacing the light bulbs Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – found the engine air filter and the cabin air filter very dirty – recommend replacing both filters Inspected battery cables and hold down. – the battery fails load test – recommend replacing the battery Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. – found the tires at 6/32" – found the right front tire has a cut on the sidewall – found the tires are 6 years old – recommend replacing all 4 tires Tested antifreeze protection – good to – 34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades. – found the wipers are streaking – recommend replacing all 3 wiper blades
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Inspected and found no tire rotation is needed at this time. Recommend replacing the tires.
- Installed a new Interstate battery and cleaned the battery cable ends as needed.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Installed a new air filter as needed.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
- Removed all necessary components and the faulty oil pressure switch. Cleaned the area as possible and installed a new oil pressure switch. Reinstalled all components. Ran the vehicle, monitored the oil pressure and verified the repair. Road tested.
- Drained and refilled the transmission fluid as needed, we did this 2 times and the fluid is still slightly discolored. We recommend to service the transmission fluid again in 15,000 miles.
- Removed the necessary components and installed a new high pressure a/c line as needed. Reinstalled all components. Performed vacuum test of the system – passed. Fully charged the system and performed leak test – no further leaks found at this time. Vent tested and verified a/c operation.
- Removed all necessary components and installed a new set of spark plugs as needed. Reinstalled all components and road tested.
- Mounted and balanced tires as needed.
John O. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2022