- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – found the transmission fluid very dirty – recommend a transmission flush Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. – found the right license plate light to be out – replaced the bulb as needed Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – found the cabin air filter dirty – recommend replacing the filter Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. – recommend a tire rotation Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Drained transmission and torque converter. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Refilled transmission. Road tested.
- Inspected and rotated the tires as needed.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
Doug L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/2/2020