- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – Cabin Air filter is dirty and needs to be replaced. Inspected battery cables and hold down. – Replacement of your auxiliary battery is recommended. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -30°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
- Installed a new ACDelco battery and cleaned the battery cable ends as needed.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
Jan H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/17/2023