2009 Scion xDCRM Mitchell1 2022-04-20T22:03:14+00:00
- Road tested vehicle. – noted the engine light is on – recommend to diagnose this concern – noted the TPMS light is flashing – recommend to diagnose this concern Changed oil and filter. Lubricated chassis points (where applicable). – noted oil in the timing cover area – recommend to clean and perform dye test Inspected all fluid levels and condition. Inspected battery, cables, hold down and load tested battery – failed. – recommend replacing the battery Performed starter draw test – within specifications. Tested charging system output – passed at 14.11v. Performed voltage drop test at battery cables and power lead. Inspected cooling system level and topped off as needed. Tested radiator cap for proper operation and pressure tested the system for leaks. Tested antifreeze protection – good to – 30°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected fan belts and hoses. Inspected filters and ignition components. – found the cabin air filter dirty – recommend replacing the filter – recommend a fuel induction cleaning Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 6mm Right front – 6mm Left rear – 3mm Right rear – 3mm – recommend to clean and adjust the rear brakes Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. Inspected tire pressures and depth. Inspected steering and suspension components. Inspected exhaust system condition.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Installed a new ACDelco battery and cleaned the battery cable ends as needed.
- Performed clean and adjust of the rear brakes and lubricated as needed. Tested and verified proper operation.
Nick T. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/19/2022