CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-28T21:59:07+00:002007 Kia Spectra5 CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-28T21:59:07+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to – 30°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades. NOTE: – found the coolant level very low on arrival, inspected and found the radiator is cracked and leaking – recommend replacing the radiator and radiator hoses
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Disassembled sway bar and removed faulty sway bar links. Installed new links and made necessary adjustments and reassembled. Road tested.
- Inspected and rotated the tires as needed.
- Drained the cooling system and removed all necessary components. Removed the faulty radiator. Installed a new radiator and radiator hoses as needed. Reinstalled remaining components. Refilled and cycled the cooling system. Pressure tested cooling system and inspected for leaks – no further coolant leaks at this time.
Debra C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2022