CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-13T22:05:19+00:002008 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-13T22:05:19+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. – found the brake fluid getting dirty – recommend a brake system flush Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. – found the right front marker light to be out – replaced the light bulb as needed Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. – found the cabin air filter dirty – recommend replacing the filter Inspected battery cables and hold down. – recommend a battery service due to corrosion Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. – noted the rear brakes appear thin – recommend a brake system inspection Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34 and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades. – recommend replacing the front wiper blades
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Road tested vehicle. Performed complete brake system inspection. The following is amount of brake lining remaining: Left front – 4mm Right front – 4mm Left rear – 2mm Right rear – 2mm – recommend replacing the rear brake pads and resurface the rotors – the front brakes will be needed soon Inspected brake hydraulic system for leaks, wear and condition of fluid. – recommend brake system flush due to fluid condition
- Cleaned and serviced battery terminals and cable ends as needed.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Installed new wiper blades as needed.
- Replaced rear brake pads and resurfaced rear brake rotors. Road tested.
- Inspected all hydraulic components for leaks – none. Drew brake fluid from master cylinder. Flushed and bled entire brake hydraulic system until clean. Filled and bled brakes as needed. Road tested.
Fran K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2021