CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-28T23:00:54+00:002009 Toyota Prius CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-28T23:00:54+00:00
- Performed AAA inspection. Inspected all fluid levels and condition. –Found the vehicle is due for a lube oil filter service. – Recommend performing a lube oil filter service. Inspected operation of all external lights. Inspected battery, cables and hold down. Inspected wiper blades, washer fluid, horn and mirrors. Inspected belts and hoses and air filter. –Technician Note: The engine's drive belt is cracked. – Recommendation: Your vehicle's drive belt requires replacement. –Technician Note: Cabin Air filter is dirty and needs to be replaced. – Recommendation: Replace cabin air filter. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -25°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected tire pressures and depth.
- The technician replaced the burnt out right headlight bulb. Checked the other bulbs and they are all the same as the new bulb and check normal.
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- Installed new serpentine fan belt as needed. Road tested.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
Stephen P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2023