CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:03:31+00:002014 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:03:31+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Lubed chassis points (where applicable). Inspected all fluid levels and conditions. –Found the transmission fluid is deteriorated. – Recommend a transmission flush and filter service. Topped off windshield washer fluid as needed. Tested operation of all external lights. Inspected belts and hoses. Inspected air filter. –Found the cabin air filter is dirty and plugged. -Recommend cabin filter replacement. Inspected battery cables and hold down. Inspected tires for wear and proper inflation. Tested antifreeze protection – good to -34°F and Ph level good at this time. Inspected wiper blades.
- Disassembled components as necessary. Removed the cabin air filter, cleaned housing and installed a new filter.
- Drained transmission and torque converter and removed transmission pan. Flushed torque converter, transmission and cooler lines. Replaced transmission filter and pan gasket. Reinstalled transmission pan. Refilled transmission. Road tested. Re-inspected for leaks – none at this time.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT AND MESSAGE
- The technician installed the customers running boards.
Steve N. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2021